Sunday, March 16, 2008

Passion Week

“Keep your eyes on the crucifix, for Jesus without the cross is a man without a mission, and the cross without Jesus is a burden without a reliever.”
-Archbishop Fulton Sheen


Today is Palm Sunday (in case you were totally not paying attention), the beginning of Holy Week or, as it's sometimes also called, Passion Week. I'm having plenty of deep thoughts about it all, but I'm just not smart enough to offer anything of value for the rest of the world, at least where contemplation of the passion and death of Christ are concerned. Many of the fantastic bloggers I read, however, have plenty to give. Therefor, I intend to spare you my ruminations and instead post a metric ton of links to these superior minds in hopes that you, Dear Readers, find something of value to you.

I begin with the Deacon's Bench, which brings us an article by Patrick Madrid about why we make a fuss about this in the first place.

No comments: