Sunday, March 30, 2008

And We're Back

To work, that is, as this second Sunday of Easter finds me locked up in my classroom getting my act together for tomorrow -- indeed, for the rest of the school year.  My 4th quarter plans, for example, are due tomorrow.  Ask me if they're done yet.  Go ahead.
 
On a related note, there are only eight and a half weeks of school left, which I suppose is still plenty, but compared to the thirty-six or so weeks we were facing down in August, it's minuscule.
 
Clearly, for all my bloviating, the primary purpose of this blog remains keeping my family informed of the goings on in my life and the random mind spew that they would still be hearing first hand if I were home, because as soon as I am home, posting comes to a plummetous halt.  Fear not, Dear Not-Related-to-Me Readers, I'll be back to blowing hot air in no time.
 
And no, I don't think plummetous is a word, but it will become one if you all go out and start using it!

No comments: