Miss C. is a snappy dresser.True
with an option to write in the correct answer if the statement was false. The best responses so far:
A mess of "true", circled and underlined and adorned with exclamation points, smiley faces, and hearts.
- Miss C is a sophisticated dresser.
- Miss C. is a VERY snappy dresser
- Miss C. isn't just a snappy dresser. She is a goddess of style.
- I don't think she snaps on her clothes.
- She is a snappy and FABULOUS dresser (smiley face).
- On the forizzles. Miss C. is a great teacher, a snappy dresser, has a great personality and needs to see 300.
Some of the kids in those two classes drive me utterly bonkers, but they're so funny and pretty darned bright once I get them to sit down and be quiet. They're quite darling, really. Either that, or I'm a sucker.
Spring break starts at 2:25 today. I got roped into staying late for a girl to make up the above mentioned test (I know, comes with the territory), but then I'm out like a phantom to see Erin's last undergrad show in Lock Haven, PA. I'm home Tuesday night after class (A.I. High is on spring break, but U of D is not) to bask in the glory of my blood line.