Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Not Really St. Patrick's Day! (A One Post Serves All Post)

It's reflexive, even if the feast was moved this year. Besides, I need a reason to post some old fashioned Muppet silliness.



Today was one of those days when you don't stop moving, for more than two minutes, anyway, from sun up to past sundown. In my case, that was from 5:30 to 9:30, and as a result I'm whatcha call "tuckered out".

Our 8th graders presented the living Stations of the Cross tonight, and I spent the day in the gym with them and Sister Rosann putting the finishing touched on the production. Right after school, I had play rehearsal for two hours (I'm the teacher/director, not a performer, thanks), and then I had about 30 minutes to clean up and take care of some miscellaneous things before call for the Stations, which ended at 9, followed by clean up of said event.

The production, by the way, was beautiful. One of the great joys of teaching is that big swell of pride you get when you're students do something really good, great of small.

Before I conk out, the promised link fest:

No comments: