Well knock me over with a wet noodle and mix my metaphors! Someone out there likes me!
Each year, the Catholic Blog Awards create a nifty little stir in the Catholic bloggosphere. This year, at least one someone out there nominated me for not one but six awards! They are:
- Best Designed (what? I use a template!)
- Best Overall (I don't even wear overalls)
- Best Written (this, I would LOVE to win, but against the likes of Amy Welborn I have a snowball's chance)
- Funniest (...really?)
- Best Individual Blog (If I have a chance in this, it is only because best describes the blog, not the individual)
- Best New Catholic Blog (which I'm not sure I technically qualify for, but I'm not about to split hairs)
If you'd like to boost my ego, follow the above link and vote for me! Alternately, you could save me from the sin of pride and vote for people who actually deserve to win, like any of the people in my sidebar.
Seriously, I truly appreciate the esteem of whoever it was that nominated me, and all of you who take the time to read my ruminations. I don't get you, but I thank you.