Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Very Busy Day

Today, I:
  • flew to Dallas, where I spent a total of three and a half hours on the ground.
  • sat through what was supposed to be a 30 minute interview and became a 50 minute conversation, which is a nice way to conduct an interview.
  • flew back from Dallas.
  • went to dinner at Mi Tierra, a San Antonio landmark, with my grandfolks.
  • saw Bill Clinton and Mike Huckabee at the afore mentioned eatery. Huck sat about 10 feet way from me eating his Mexican food.




Given my indifference and even antipathy towards politics, I wasn't as excited as some of the other people in the restaurant, including the droves of cell phone owners who surrounded this poor guy and his party. Still, it was pretty cool, and I did take a few pictures (obviously). I had my camera with me, so I got some decent pictures from afar without having to bother the poor man.

All in all, a most eventful day.

No comments: