Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Prodigal Blogger?

I know there are hundreds of people out there who wait for every word I drop onto this site, and I know I've let you all down. It's been almost a week since I last posted, and more than that since I posted anything of any real importance, and for that I apologize. I firmly resolve to amend my ways.

Ah, that's a lie. I can't make any promises there, but I can explain my absence and assure you I will continue to do my best to get on here regularly to remind you I am alive. This week, the excuse was two parts "I was really busy" and one part "I don't have the itch to write anything worth reading". The latter state comes and goes. The former is pretty much my natural state, so don't look for much improvement there, especially since I'm going to California with the sisters on Saturday for six days (more on that later).

Ok, so within the next few days (before I leave for California), I will update you on:
...funny things nuns do.
...Halloween.
...what I'm going to California for.
...a funny story about a funny picture.
...a theophany.

Deal? Swell. I'm going to run and watch this guy now (my priorities are totally in the right place).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your priorities are absolutely in the right place! be still my heart, I've taught you well :)