Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween-ish

Alright, I'm a week late. Sorry. I excuse myself by citing November as the month dedicated to the souls who've left this world for the next, and Halloween as the lead-up to that. So I'm not really out of sync here.

Pictures, yes. Here's a slide show for you, complete with what I hope is amusing caption commentary. Allow me, while we're on the subject, to explain my new-found affinity for these slide shows. On occasion, I have about a truck load of pictures you, my Dear Readers, would probably get at least a smirk out of and that I just want to share. Rather than wait for my archaic computer to upload just a few, I'm making use of this spiffy feature on Picasa's Web Albums. If you, whatever devoted readership I have, find this to be problematic in any way, PLEASE let me know and I will suffer through the process of picking five great pictures rather than spewing 50 pretty good ones at you. Deal? Awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that those babies that you thought were so freakin adorable...they look like they're in a cage if you look quickly. Like a babies-in-costume cage at the zoo.

Anonymous said...

so you dress them up, force them to submit to a parade (on a string?) and keep some of them in cages.

I never knew halloween could be so barbaric.