Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Can Hardly Wait to See This Boy!!

If memory serves (which it rarely does), this was almost exactly a year ago. I love this picture of Charlie. Things like this are part of the reason I take 5,000 pictures a day: out of the masses you get a few gems like this that snag a moment or a part of a personality and freeze it to be recalled when ever you want.

I love the sisters (I've taken to calling them "my sisters", distinct from "my sister", but I don't know how they feel about that so I don't do it in public), but I miss my siblings and the rest of my family like crazy.

By the way, as of this posting it is 2 days, 17 hours, 42 minutes and 45 seconds until Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 4:20:00 PM (Washington DC time), which is when my flight is scheduled to land at BWI.

1 comment:

Abbye West Pates said...

[in response to previous post.]

a part of the family... how beautiful, Andie, how beautiful!