Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Wrinkle in the Continuum

Alright, so my blog isn't the most timely one in the neighborhood. Seeing as neither is it the most widely read, I don't think that's a real issue. None the less, I'm proud to say that I have been required to "step in" for the first time in my comboxes. Now I've really hit the big time!

I've been here over two months now, and first quarter in coming to a spinning, skidding end. Frankly, I cannot believe this. It's incredible how fast the time is going. This happens sometimes, of course, but I don't know if it's happened to me on this grand a scale. Part of me expects to suddenly find out that I've been trapped in a hyper-speed side-road of the space-time continuum.

Anyway, I'd love to tell you about the accordion festival and my random Delaware visitor and my hilarious students, but I have work with a deadline on it. Blech.

Anyway, Dear Readers, now you know I'm alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'm Alive." GREAT ELO song.