Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy 1,000th Visitor, Theophany!

Have I tripped into this many people? Who are you?!

This apparently happened sometime yesterday. And actually, since I'd had the site for about a month before I added the SiteTracker stuff, the real 1,000th visitor probably came by a couple weeks ago.

Still, now I have proof that my mindless rambling have passed before the eyes of ten people at least 1,000 times. Woo!

VISITS

Total1,014
Average Per Day9
Average Visit Length1:34
Last Hour0
Today6
This Week62

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw, lots of people love you, but they only want to love you for a minute and 34 seconds.

people watch marathons of 'flava of love' for longer than that.

hang in there. short attention span theatre is running rampant these days. the other day i saw a bunny get bored before he even finished his carrot (!)



signed,
who else?