Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bourbon Street

December 2006

During a Second Line. My last, and arguably best, NCSC conference.

Scratch that. They were all monumental in their own way. Each one was a milestone in my college life. Looking back, I see how what they meant to me depended greatly on where I was in my spiritual growth (if I may be so presumptuous as to call it growth. In reality it's a lot more like morphing with occasional swelling. Man, I'm a poet), and seeing as that changed enormously from year to year, all three have their own unique and critical significance.

1 comment:

Abbye West Pates said...

you live with your principal?

and dragonfruit? seriously??

and New Orleans.. ah, now we're talking. I live an hour and a half from NO, whoop! My dad is a fan of Second Lines, since he's from there and all. good times.