Friday, December 7, 2007

Really Gone

An actual conversation with an unnamed, blond, wonderful friend:

Me: I just heard a duet between Robert Plant and Allison Krauss, which sounded like a terrible idea at first but I actually really like it.
Be-- er, Friend: I love Allison Krauss! ...Who's Robert Plant?

Oh. My. Gracious.

Can't find an embedable video of said song, which is fine because I find the video to be rather odd, awkward, and lame compared to the really awesome song. Here's some glorified audio:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!
way to leave my identity undisclosed hahaha.
by the way, they actually have a whole cd out together, if you wanted to hear more.
and im aware im big blonde lameazoid. haha. i love you,
your special blonde friend

Mark Manz said...

this is the same blonde "B" that tried unsuccessfully to pick up a waiter, the same one who I will be hanging out with in NYC on December 13th AND going out for New Year's Eve with, also in NYC? THAT one? Oh B, you're special, but I love ya!

Romey said...

The video is a pretty weird, and a bit awkward, but it definitely grows on you, just like this song has on me. I think the best part about the song & video is that IT'S A FUN SONG. I couldn't help but laugh while I watched the video.