Monday, December 24, 2007

Lapsed Blogger

Not that anyone out there notices or cares, but it appears to be my habit to quit posting when I'm home. This makes a lot of sense when you think about it, since the only people who DO care are here, and since I'm here, what the heck do they need me to post for?

Nothing, that's what for.

We hit 300 visitors for the month of December today, which is a good chunk over the previous all time high. Whoever you are... get out of here, go do something worthwhile! I guess I'm to blame. December also boasts the all-time high for number of posts (this is #33), and if you fling that much paint at a wall, someone will stop and grimace at it. Alright, I'm sorry. I'll stop. Or slow down, anyway. For a little while.

If anything really brilliant, or just not utterly stupid, comes to me, you'll hear about it. Trust me.

No comments: