Sunday, September 30, 2007

Reasons We Love St John Bosco.

A parent sent this to Sr. Roseann, who forwarded it to the faculty. I've edited out some last names.

Sr. Roseann,

I just have to share this story with you…

The other day after football practice, JoAnn A. brought pizza and Gatorade for the football team and varsity girls volleyball team to share in Stevie’s birthday. Mrs. Angela T., Mr. Nick P., and I were helping her set up for the boys at the picnic table area. Well, Coach released the boys and they didn’t make a mad dash pushing and shoving. They formed a line and waited to be served. And they each said thank you upon receiving their pizza and drink. Then, once everyone was served, they prayed together. Talk about bringing tears to our eyes! Mrs. A. said, (this is why I am broke every month) and this is why I send my kids here! And we all whole heartedly agreed.

With seeing the children praying on their own and acting in such an orderly manner, this isn’t something that they learn over night. It sets in over time. So, here’s to all your teachers and staff, because at one point or another every one of your staff has had one of these kids at one time or another and they have made an impact in their life.

Sincerely,

Sara G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could do a Print Screen of my screen right now. It's all in German. "Hinterlassen Sie Ihren Kommentar."

I just wanted to say it it obvious the St. John Bosco staff is well versed at effective--and positive--leadership.