Friday, July 13, 2007

Two Things You'll Never See Me Without...

...are my wonder at my faith and the people who share it and my appreciation of the country I was born and live in.

This is an extrordinary man, and while I would never claim people of other faiths don't have the same guts, I nonetheless take some pride in the fact that no small number of courageous people like this are Catholic (Coincidence? Well, I don't really believe in coincidences, personally).

I'm also glad for the fact that the abundant population of people in the United States who are not exactly fans of their president can say so without fear of mysteriously disappearing.

While I'm linking around:
- Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything exisiting in the aforementioned great country more evil or insious than abortion. Here is an example of why.
- "Ginormous" is a real word now. So are these.
- 28 days until I go here.

No comments: