Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Off!

Our school is closed today and tomorrow because the entire faculty (well, nine of the twelve of us) is going to a conference in New Orleans. Our school is part of the NativityMiguel Network, which is a very particular model of school. This serves as your notice of not only what I'm up to, but how un-secretly excited I am to be both out of school and in New Orleans. Yee. Haw.

I've cued up a few posts to magically appear while I'm away, including the picture of the day. They'll all be of my last trip to New Orleans in 2007 as an insignificant speck on a research team with a professor and some peers. This will ironically make my posting while away more regular and predictable than my posting when I'm home.

Back Saturday night. Please pray for my co-workers and me, and all those attending this conference.

No comments: