Friday, August 10, 2007

Distracted

Alright, I haven't posted anything in a while. I rather doubt that's breaking anyone's heart, as most of the people who read this are in the same house with me right now.

To update those who are not in the house with me:

My procedure on Tuesday went well. I have a sore throat and some muscle aches from the anesthesia and it's associated tubes-down-the-throat, but am otherwise well.

I leave for San Antonio on Sunday. At the moment, I'm really not excited about this at all, although in conversation I tell people I am. It's not that I don't want to go, I just don't want to leave.

I've read roughly nine hundred pages of Harry Potter books in the last three days, that being all of Half Blood Prince and the first 260 pages of Deathly Hallows. The further from the release date we get, the more careless folks on the internet are with the details of Book 7, so I'm being really careful about who I talk to and what I read right now. At this rate, I'll easily be done before I leave -- which is really great, because it's Alex's book.

For now, I leave you with this, possibly the greatest snapshot in the history of amateur posed photography. The bes part is that I didn't come up with this, she did it on her own and I just had her do it again where I could get a picture of it. What a stinkin' punk!

No comments: