Miss C. is remarkably intelligent.
with the option to correct false statements (a lot of my kids wrote in even though they answered "true"). The standouts:
- Not only is she intelligent, she’s stunningly beautiful.
- If she gives me an A. Psyche! Just kidding. What a fatuous comment.
- (No response) I would have t get to know you better to make a conclusion.
- What kind of question is this? Honestly. It has nothing to do with the Great Gatsby. Was this just a moment of random boredness? Well I said you were smart. Happy now.
- And a super-nerd which is awesome. ROFL copter goes woosh x3 (the rolling on the floor laughing copter is an instant messanger thing I never understood)
- (Emphatic circling of false) Just kidding! True.
- Miss C. is amazingly fan-friggen-tastically intelligent. She makes Albert Einstein tremble in his grave
- SHE’S AWESOME
- She’s a stright up gnarcore teacher. She is hXc intelligent and that’s my word.
- She does dumb things and isn’t the most intelligent (student's score: 64%)
- She thinks global warming is real. What a nut case. (I never said that.)
- She is taking a job that doesn’t pay. But she is remarkably awesome.
- Miss C. is not only remarkably intelligent, she is also wise, talented, reserved, and master of sculpting young scholars’ minds. A.K.A. Beast of the Teach
- I am afraid to say false because you might mark me wrong.